Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Food supplements should be kept out out of the reach of children.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Always seek advice from a trained practitioner before starting a food supplement programme.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a trained practitioner.
- Follow stated supplement regime. Food supplements can be spread throughout the day if taking more than one dose or as recommended by your practitioner.
- Do not take food supplements if pregnant or breastfeeding unless specified.
- Store food supplements in a cool dry place (unless otherwise stated).
- Do not use if seal is broken before taking first dose.