This product is not suitable for children.
Long term intakes of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
This product contains Vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant in the near future, except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic. It is suggested that heavy smokers should not take more than three capsules daily due to its Beta Carotene levels.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place. Do not use if seal is boken.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Caution: It is noted that levels in excess of 400mg of elemental Magnesium may in some cases cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals. However, we believe that the chemical form employed in supplementation may play a big role here. Most magnesium is supplied as magnesium oxide, a poorly absorbed form of magnesium which is known to have a mild laxative effect on the body.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Always seek advice from a trained practitioner before starting a food supplement programme.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a trained practitioner.
- Follow stated supplement regime. Food supplements can be spread throughout the day if taking more than one dose or as recommended by your practitioner.
- Do not take food supplements if pregnant or breastfeeding unless specified.
- Store food supplements in a cool dry place (unless otherwise stated).
- Do not use if seal is broken before taking first dose.
This product contains natural mixed tocopherols soya from a premium quality non GMO source.
Riboflavin and Cyanocobalamin are derived from yeast fermentation.