Now taken place, a video recording will be sent to you upon ordering this webinar.
Every illness and condition we experience can be traced back to compromised bowel health. We have over 100trillion microorganisms in our gut that play a vital role in our health but when imbalances occur (i.e dysbiosis) a wide range of conditions and diseases can arise.
Did you know that there are several different categories of intestinal dysbiosis depending on where the microorganism imbalances lie within the gut? Each main category of dysbiosis has differing symptoms, which means different naturopathic approaches may be required.
Dr Elisabeth Philipps will discuss the latest research and key areas in dysbiosis and gut health to ensure a truly holistic and naturopathic approach can be made when addressing gut related conditions.
Topics will include:
- Types of dysbiosis relating to location in gut and type of bacteria involved
- Causes of dysbiosis and relation to wide range of conditions from irritable bowel syndrome to arthritis, obesity and cardiovascular disease
- Discussion of dysbiosis testing options
- Recognising symptom patterns that arise from different types of dysbiosis such as small intestinal bowel overgrowth (SIBO)
- Naturopathic approach to supporting gut health including choosing the right supplements
The outcome of this webinar will enable you to holistically support beneficial gut bacteria; a cornerstone of any naturopathic health programme.
No information available.