Please take with plenty of water, no more than 1 pint within an hour. Take sips rather than gulping it.
As Colex is a formulation, the amounts in each capsule are small. However, if you know or suspect that you have any allergies to any of the contents then it would be advisable not to take this product.
Papayas, avocadoes and bananas produce a natural plant variety of latex, which may cause a problem in some individuals.
Colex is used for detoxification purposes, which may not be beneficial in pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
Please consult your doctor if:
- you are suffering from any obstructive complaint, such as with the digestive system, liver and/or gallbladder
- if you have any blood coagulation problems or are on blood thinning drugs
- If in doubt about any of the ingredients in Colex, please seek medical advice
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Always seek advice from a trained practitioner before starting a food supplement programme.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a trained practitioner.
- Follow stated supplement regime. Food supplements can be spread throughout the day if taking more than one dose or as recommended by your practitioner.
- Do not take food supplements if pregnant or breastfeeding unless specified.
- Store food supplements in a cool dry place (unless otherwise stated).
- Do not use if seal is broken before taking first dose.
Category of food allergen (Directive 2003/89/EC, Annex III bis, amending by Directive 2006/142/EC and Directive 2007/68/EC and US Food Allergen Labelling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004) Under this directive there are no allergens in this product.
Barley Gluten is used in the fermentation medium to grow the Bifidobacterium but it is not present in the raw material (<20mg/kg) and therefore can be labelled as ‘gluten free’ as
defined by Commission Regulation (EC) 41/2009.
Soy is used in the fermentation medium to grow the Bifidobacteria but it is not present in the raw material .